As a Flow State Speaker and Violinist, I work with organizations in every kind of industry teaching their leaders and teams how to get into the Flow State, on demand.
It started when I was a young violinist. Feeling bullet-proof with my New York City violin training, I’d show up to auditions with visions of winning the job of my dreams.
But my nerves would get the better part of me.
Unable to get the work I was qualified for; I was at a high risk of living an unfulfilled life
with my music trapped inside of me.
After ten years of experimentation, I discovered that by deeply focusing on my musical interpretation I’d get into the music, drop my nerves, and perform beyond what I was capable of.
Turns out, my deep focus gave me
access to the flow state, an optimal state of mind
when we feel our best and perform our best.
I went on to become a highly sought-after violin teacher and the Concertmaster of The Central Oregon Symphony (lead violinist). Not only was I able to put all of my training, skills and passions to full use, but I would experience personal bests daily.
So, I made getting into flow a repeatable process. (TEDx/TED talk)
Learn How to Access Flow on Demand
Experiential keynote performances that combine music, visuals neuroscience so your team can:
- Engage in their work at a deeper level.
- Tap into their creative genius.
- Have more fun and be more productive.
Train your leaders to help their teams find flow in their daily work. Your leaders will know:
- How to tap into their Flow Strategy™, on demand.
- How to help their teams identify their own Flow Strategy™.
- How to create group flow in meetings and creative sessions.
Coach your leaders and employees to discover how to attain a peak state, on demand:
- Discover your unique Flow Strategy™.
- Increase performance levels.
- Experience more meaning, joy, and fulfillment.